The Private Estate Ranch sits on a 10-acre knoll with wide landscaped gardens and a variety of plants, trees, colorful flowers, breathtaking mountain views and a unique microclimate that is pleasant year round. Horses, ponies and other farm animals live at the Ranch, and you can sometimes spot spectacular peregrine falcons nesting in the trees.
In addition to our Ranch, we offer a fully furnished bridal cottage house conveniently located on property that features stylish decor and amenities. The cottage has a bridal dressing room, bridal lounge area, dining room, full kitchen, small dining room, bedroom suite, outdoor patio.
Small Casita Groom Quarters fully furnished with its own private bathroom, outdoor covered patio.
Red Barn can be used for your indoor ceremony or indoor reception celebration.
You are welcome to bring in your own vendors as long as they are licensed and insured.
Property use 9am to 10pm (you can start bringing in items 4 days prior to your event)
We only book 30 to 40 events a year so dates do fill up fast.
You are welcome to bring in your own Wedding Cake and Desserts.
Venue includes the following amenities:
- Venue Manager throughout the event. (Venue manager is not a wedding day coordinator)
- Use of the RED BARN This barn is perfect for your indoor ceremony or indoor reception.
- Use of Mountain Meadows outdoor garden area This area is perfect for your garden outdoor ceremony or garden outdoor reception.
- Use of Bridal Cottage, our cottage is fully furnished / accessorized with a full kitchen, small gathering piano room, bridal suite, bridal lounge with cozy fireplace, dining room, 2 private bathrooms and an outdoor patio.
- Use of Small Casita Groom quarters fully furnished / accessorized with a private bath and an outdoor patio if needed.
- Use of rustic outdoor patio lounge…Seating for up to 20 guests – this area is perfect for roasting marshmallows or cocktail hour.
- Use of Falcons Nest outdoor garden lounge area…includes bistro tables and seating for up to 20 guests this area is completely shaded.
- Use of Rose Garden & Orchard. These two areas are perfect for outdoor lawn games.
- Use of Veranda patio area. This area is used for cocktail hour.
- Property access starts Tuesday mid-afternoon prior to your event.
- Day of event – property access at 9am.
- Guest must exit premises by no later than 10pm.
- All vendors break down and trash clean up starts at 10 pm to 11 pm (Large decor items can be left overnight.. Items need to be picked up no later than 10 am the following morning )
- Pre-wedding meetings (initial site inspection, walk-through with vendors)
- Rehearsal (up to 2 hours) Rehearsals are scheduled Thursday or Friday.
- Use of property for engagement photos (up to 3 hours).
“I had the pleasure of working with the staff at Bheau View Ranch and they were quite professional and helpful. It is such a beautiful location and the styled shoot we did turned out amazing. I can’t wait to work this venue again as the load in was so easy. I literally pulled right up to where I needed to setup. The layout is so nice and personable. If you are looking for that intimate classy country estate feel then this is the place for you.” ~ Chad Gibbs
“As a business owner myself, I can tell you that this establishment is very professional. From gorgeous scenic views to breathtaking gardens at Bheau View Ranch, this is the perfect place to have a rustic themed event. You will not be disappointed in using this ranch for your next event.” ~ Linda C.
Contact Bheau View Ranch Weddings and Event